“I wish our family would have learned about ACS sooner.”
“We’re so happy with our children’s education. We are blessed to have this school in our community. I wish our family would have learned about ACS sooner. The transition from public to private Christian education has changed our family for the better. Knowing that our children have textbooks for every class provides us with such a peace of mind. Our children used to be stressed about school and now they want to go to school everyday. I can’t imagine our children being anywhere else. Thank you for caring about our children individually and helping them love school again.” ~Danielle R.
Dedicated to Students
ACS offers an outstanding academic and faith-based education for children of all ages. At ACS we strive to nurture the individual strengths of each child, helping them to develop strong minds, bodies and spirits.
ACS is dedicated to its students and the teachers and staff are committed to offering the best education in faith development and academics.
Our school goals include but not limited to:
- Student development of moral and spiritual values and ethical standards of conduct and integrity
- Motivation of students to reach their full potential and pursue excellence academically, morally, spiritually, physically and socially
- Encouragement of students to think constructively, solve problems creatively, reason independently, and to accept responsibility
- Providing learning experiences that emphasize critical thinking skills, organization, cooperative learning and individual instruction
- Reinforcement of writing skills
- Incorporating technology throughout the curriculum
- Helping students develop positive self-images and faith in their accomplishments
- Incorporating foreign language by taking School Led Mission Trips to Latin America
- Well rounded students versed in the fine arts including music, drama, and visual art
Portrait of an ACS Graduate ~
It is the goal of Acadiana Christian School to have graduates who meet the following Life-Success Outcomes:
- Born-again Christians, exhibiting the Fruit of the Spirit (Gal. 5:22-23)
- Disciples of Jesus, empowered by the Holy Spirit (Acts 1:8)
- Motivated believers, able to lead others to Jesus (Matt. 28:18-20)
- Positive community leaders and role models (Eph. 4:11-12)
- Responsible citizens and international ambassadors (I Peter 2:13-14)
- Effective communicators (Eph. 4:29)
- Well-educated, self-directed, lifelong learners (II Tim 2:15)