How do we become a part of the ACS Family?
Enrollment is fully online and our staff is trained to help you through the process should you need assistance.
- Take a tour of our school – available daily by appointment (if you would like to request a tour, please click here.)
- Submit an online application ($50.00 non-refundable Application Fee) and documentation. (The recommended browser when Applying/Enrolling, for all grade levels, is Google Chrome.)
- Copy of Birth Certificate
- Copy of Social Security Card
- Current & Previous School Records (Behavior & Academic)
- Immunization Records
- Submission of custody documents (if applicable)
- Once we receive your complete application for admission, we will review the information submitted to see if your student(s) may be a good fit at ACS. If the administration determines that there is a likelihood for the potential student to excel at ACS, we will schedule an entrance testing date for students applying for enrollment in grades 1-12 or a screening date for students applying for enrollment in Kindergarten.
- Screening/Testing- Required documents must be submitted prior to Screening/Testing
- Parent/Student Interview with an ACS Administrator (required attendance by both parents and the student prior to acceptance)
- Once the interview is complete and the application is approved, the student is allowed to register ($450 non-refundable Registration Fee and a $100 non-refundable New Student Fee).
- Students entering Prek-4 must be four years old on or before September 30 and be fully potty trained.
- Students entering Kindergarten must be five years old on or before September 30.
- Students entering First grade must be six years old on or before September 30.
Students in grades 9-12:
- We strongly recommend that students in grades 9-12 submit school records before applying to ensure that we can accomodate all classes required for graduation.
- Students applying for admissions in grades 9-12 must have a GPA of 2.0 and may not have an F average in Math or English.
- Parents/gaurdians fully complete the online enrollment (contracts, forms, AND payment) by the deadline given
- Parent and Student read carefully and agree to all policies in the ACS Handbook
All enrollment documents completed by the student and his/her parent represent the commitment between Acadiana Christian School and the student’s family. They must all be completed as part of the registration process and no student will be allowed to officially enroll at ACS unless documents are completed and required monies due are current.
Please note: As our classes reach capacity, it is important to complete all of these steps in a timely fashion to ensure a place in a ACS classroom. Delays in meeting these requirements may mean that you are placed on a waiting list rather than on a classroom roster.